Always There Home Care LLC.
DUTIES AND STANDARDS RELATED TO PERSONAL CARE SERVICES
Job title: Personal Care Attendant/Caregiver
Responsible For: Preforming assigned care plan, as written
Responsible To: Personal Care Manager
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be CPR/First Aid Certified or able to get certified
- Able to pass a Criminal Background Check
- Have a current Driver’s License/ID Card
- Not a spouse or legal guardian of client
- Up to-date TB Test Results
- Assist client with Hygiene, Grooming and Bathing, as well as Bowl and Bladder services, if applicable.
- Preform or assists with activities necessary to maintain a healthful, safe, and clean environment such as specific laundry, light housekeeping duties, simple errands, walks, etc.
- Plan, shop, assist with and/or prepare meals.
- Must be able to work with very little to no supervision.
- Report to supervisor or manager regarding client’s activities, incidents and/or problem areas.
- Must clock In/Out using Authenticare.
- Attend and participate in, any and all service trainings as required.
- Provide continuous care and supervision of clients while on duty.
- Respect the client, the clients home and personal belongings. Cannot accept gratuity from client or family members.
- Must be able to life fifty (50) pounds. Employees are encouraged to wear back-belts, (not provided) when lifting.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Be patient and caring with clients
- Understand and follow instruction
Caregiver Job Description